Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 11, 2017

A September Morning at the Dallas Arboretum

I've started walking every morning at the beautiful Dallas Arboretum now that I've retired.    


 Lucky for me it is near my residence.  We've had cool weather (for Dallas anyway) this past week (early September 2017) with mid-80's for highs.  I'm anxious to observe all the seasons there now that I've got more time.  I wanted to share some of the beautiful flowers from this morning.







   Inside the structure were beautiful fossil ammonites and quartz geodes - my favorite!



 


There were running rivers of beautiful New Guinea Impatiens....


 


 


The colorful cannas were glorious.  I have never seen them used at the Arboretum as much as they were this season.



 


 


 












 



Lovely pentas.


 


 Dahlias


 The beautiful Woman's Garden...



 


 








 


The colors of fall are making their appearance now too.




 


 




 

 








No comments:

Post a Comment